Real talk: These are difficult times, and there’s no shame in needing a little extra love and support from your favorite humans.
No matter what side of the aisle youre on, youve probably had to lean on your friend, partner, or fellow activist throughout the past year.
In this political climate, it’s clear that our votes, our dollars, and our words matter. That’s why we’ve put together 10 timely Valentines Day cards you can print and give to the people who help you get by.
From your BFF to your senator, we’ve got a card for everyone.
1. For your BFF (to go along with the donation you made in their name):
2. For the friend who might not always see eye-to-eye with you on certain issues:
3. For the coworker who calls out people who share fake news on Facebook:
4. For the badass woman who won’t let you forget your worth:
5. For the one who stands up for what they believe in:
6. For the family member who loves the outdoors:
7. For the senator who listens to their constituents and votes accordingly:
8. For the world traveler who is running out of pages on their passport:
9. For the jogging buddy who never leaves you behind:
10. For the partner who will be there no matter what 2017 brings: